Superior’s professional staff has expertise in regulatory, corporate, and scientific consulting. We possess the skills and experience needed to address the many facets of environmental compliance. The broad perspective provided by our staff supplies our clients with the expertise to tackle complicated issues and develop strategies to attain and maintain compliance with the ever-changing landscape of environmental compliance.
Superior’s compliance services include:
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Chemical facilities anti-terrorism standards and planning
- Title V permitting
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) contingency planning and training
- Environmental health and safety (EHS) auditing
- Environmental sustainability (EMS) consulting
- Storage tank compliance and management
Superior’s staff has a solid track record of regulatory permitting and negotiation with agency personnel, which allows an approach that satisfies the agency and fulfills our client’s needs. Superior produces response and contingency plans that are based on the real conditions at your property. We do not use pre-purchased templates or off-the-shelf materials. Our scientists and engineers also are able to assist you by providing training for your staff to ensure full implementation of the compliance plan(s).